Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Nicki Minaj Teases Miley Cyrus in Snippet of Yo Gotti's "Down in the DM" Remix

Nicki Minaj Teases Miley Cyrus in Snippet of Yo Gotti's "Down in the DM" Remix

Photo via Nicki Minaj's Instagram

Tomorrow, Yo Gotti's single "Down in the DM" gets a new remix featuring Nicki Minaj. In a snippet that surfaced today via Fader (below), Nicki references her VMAs feud with Miley Cyrus. Listen below.

Gotti's new album The Art of Hustle is out February 19. Here are the lyrics:

I said Miley, wuss good
I said could you pay my bills like O’Reilly, wuss good?
I just sit back and observe
All these niggas that I done curved
If it goes down in your DM then baby boy you lucky
Cause 99.9 percent of these fuckboys can’t fuck me.



from Latest News - Pitchfork http://ift.tt/1SukyOH

No comments:

Post a Comment