Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Jessy Lanza Announces New Album Oh No, Drops "It Means I Love You" Video

Jessy Lanza Announces New Album Oh No, Drops "It Means I Love You" Video

Photo by Hollie Pocsai

Jessy Lanza has announced her latest album. Oh No is out May 13 via Hyperdub. She recorded the album with Junior Boys' Jeremy Greenspan in Hamilton, Ontario. Find the kaleidoscopic music video for the album track "It Means I Love You" below.

"I became obsessed with surrounding myself with tropical plants," Lanza said in a statement about the album's recording process. "I've been convinced that the air quality in our house is slowly killing us. It might sound crazy but the plants have made a huge difference." Hence the plants in the video and on the album cover.

Last year, Lanza released the You Never Show Your Love EP. Her last full-length was 2013's Pull My Hair Back.

Lanza is also heading out on tour. Find her dates here.

Here's the album's artwork:



from Latest News - Pitchfork http://ift.tt/1Qs6Ojq

No comments:

Post a Comment