Monday, November 23, 2015

Pusha T Releasing New Album Darkest Before Dawn in December

Pusha T Releasing New Album Darkest Before Dawn in December

Pusha T recently teased some details about what we all thought was going to be his next album, King Push. As Noisey reports, however, on December 18, he'll release a new album titled Darkest Before Dawn. King Push is out this spring. 

According to Noisey, Pusha says that Darkest will feature production from Kanye West, Puff Daddy, Timbaland, Baauer, Q-Tip, and Nashiem Myrick.

Pusha told Noisey:

I’ve been recording so much—I didn’t want to break up that body of work, I feel like I had the producers doing things that they weren’t usually known for, a little out of their wheelhouse. I wanted to give the fans that body of work. That’s the music I love, and that’s the music that my fans love from me. Instead of having those moments throughout King Push, let’s just separate the game.

Pusha previously shared "Untouchable". Listen below:



from Latest News - Pitchfork http://ift.tt/1kQAVGX

No comments:

Post a Comment